sábado, 2 de febrero de 2008

Kings Of Convenience - I don't know what I can save you from

You called me after midnight,
must have been three years since we last spoke.
I slowly tried to bring back,
the image of your face from the memories so old.
I tried so hard to follow,
but didn't catch the half of what had gone wrong,
said "I don't know what I can save you from."

I asked you to come over, and within half an hour,
you were at my door.
I had never really known you,
but I realized that the one you were before,
had changed into somebody for whom
I wouldn't mind to put the kettle on.
Still I don't know what I can save you from.


Wish you were here...

0 tienen algo que decir:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Jardín de las Baladas by Jardín de las Baladas is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Compartir bajo la misma licencia 2.5 Perú License.
Based on a work at jardindelasbaladas.blogspot.com.